Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Caitlin & Camryn!

For several years, I've been blogging on and off about our struggle to have children. I loved blogging so I decided to create this new blog for Caitlin and Camryn! I want to leave that "stuff" behind and move forward to blog about Caitlin and Camryn. I want to blog about their lives. I want to have it documented for them and for me! :)

Here's a bit about them:

Caitlin Eve was born July 10, 2009. After two days in the hospital, she was born via c-section at 1:12am. She weighed 9lbs 15.5oz and was 21 inches long. She was named after her great grandmothers, Catherine and Evelyn. Ironically, she was born on what would have been her Great Grandma Catherine's 100th birthday! We call her Cay Cay, Kit Kat, and Cate!

Camryn Hope was born October 11, 2011. She was born via a scheduled c-section at 6:07pm. She weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Camryn's first name was chosen because we loved it! and her middle name was chosen because her conception/birth gave us hope! We call her Cam, Camaroo, and Cam Cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment